ICI Operations is dedicated to improving the distribution, operational processing, servicing, and support of mutual fund products to better serve the needs of the industry and mutual fund shareholders. Areas of focus include:
- Transfer agent, shareholder servicing, and distribution support;
- Development and enhancement of mutual fund clearance and settlement services offered through the industry’s centralized utility;
- Mutual fund accounting and financial reporting;
- Audit and security valuation issues;
- Emerging technologies impacting the fund industry;
- Business continuity, data privacy and security;
- Cross-border and single country investment fund (i.e., global) operations.
Resources for Members: ICI Supports Multilayered
Security Approach to Cybersecurity Preparedness
ICI contributes to its members’ cybersecurity preparedness by offering
multiple complimentary initiatives.