ICI Operations is dedicated to improving the distribution, operational processing, servicing, and support of mutual fund products to better serve the needs of the industry and mutual fund shareholders. Areas of focus include:
- Transfer agent, shareholder servicing, and distribution support;
- Development and enhancement of mutual fund clearance and settlement services offered through the industry’s centralized utility;
- Mutual fund accounting and financial reporting;
- Audit and security valuation issues;
- Emerging technologies impacting the fund industry;
- Business continuity, data privacy and security;
- Cross-border and single country investment fund (i.e., global) operations.
Resources for Members: ICI Supports Multilayered
Security Approach to Cybersecurity Preparedness
ICI contributes to its members’ cybersecurity preparedness by offering
multiple complimentary initiatives.
Servicing and Recordkeeping
Focus on Funds: Funds Step Up Fight Against Elder Abuse and Fraud
June 19, 2020—As the global coronavirus pandemic has made some fund investors more vulnerable to...
Focus on Funds: Elder Abuse and Exploitation a Growing Industry Concern
Focus on Funds Elder Abuse and Exploitation a Growing Industry Concern ICI is teaming up with...
ICI Letter on CFTC's Proposal to Enhance Protections Afforded Customers and Customer Funds Held by Futures Commission Merchants and Derivatives Clearing Organizations (pdf)
Technology, Cyber, and BCP
ICI Comment Letter on FSB’s Consultative Document on Achieving Greater Convergence in Cyber Incident Reporting (pdf)
ICI Tech Summit – Top 5 Takeaways
On November 8–9, ICI hosted the 2022 Tech Summit, the first event ICI event celebrating the...
Retirement Savings and the Role of Innovation and Technology
Retirement Savings and the Role of Innovation and Technology Anna Driggs Director and Associate...