- Is Post-Crisis Financial Reform Going Too Far?
ICI’s President and CEO advocates for regulations that encourage a “robust”—rather than “stable”—financial system to spur economic growth.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Long-term mutual funds and exchange traded funds experienced estimated outflows of $8.98 billion for the week ended October 19.
- SEC Finalizes New Liquidity Risk Management and Data Reporting Rules
ICI responds to the SEC’s final regulations that will spur operational changes across the fund industry.
- Money Market Fund Industry Ready to Implement New Requirements
New SEC regulations governing money market funds took effect on October 14, 2016, bringing significant operational changes to the industry.
- For Millennials, Workplace Plans Open Door to Mutual Funds
New research finds that employer-sponsored retirement plans play an important role in Millennial households’ first purchase of mutual funds.
- Investor Protections Missing from New Retirement Plan
Find out what investors need to know about new state-run retirement plans for private-sector workers that will be exempt from important investor safeguards.
- “White Hat” Hacker Kevin Mitnick to Open 2016 Cybersecurity Forum on November 10
The sought-after security consultant will share insights into cyber criminals’ methods by executing a live hack during the event’s keynote address.
- Fund Investors Should Be Alert to “Abandoned Property” Risk
Find out what ICI is doing to help investors safeguard their assets from changing state laws on “abandoned” retirement savings accounts.