- ICI Statement on Chair White’s Departure from the SEC
ICI thanks Chair Mary Jo White for her strong leadership during a critical time at the Commission and for her long service to the nation.
- For “401(k) Pioneers,” No Reason for Regrets
ICI’s President and CEO explains why our retirement system is stronger today than when traditional pensions were the primary retirement savings vehicle.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds were $15.85 billion for the week ended January 11.
- What Happens to Bond Mutual Funds When Interest Rates Rise?
Even sharp rate increases would bring only moderate outflows, and funds’ bond sales would have a limited effect on broader bond markets.
- 401(k) Plan Designs Help Employees Save for Retirement
Employers design 401(k) plans to encourage workers to save and invest. Watch this week's Focus on Funds video to find out how.
- ICI Responds to FSB Report on Asset Management
ICI continues to encourage the Financial Stability Board to engage in an evidence-based analysis of funds and their managers as it moves forward.
- Expect Major Policy Shifts in 2017
ICI General Counsel David Blass explains how significant changes in Washington, DC, could alter the regulatory and policy outlook for the fund industry.
- New Data Offer Good News on American Private Pension Incomes
An ICI analysis of government statistics on private pensions offers encouraging news about the income that Americans receive in retirement.