- Exchange-Traded Fund Assets Total $2.110 Trillion in July
Assets increased by $27.20 billion, or 1.3 percent, from June’s total, and by $293.00 billion, or 16.1 percent, over the past 12 months.
- How Do Mutual Fund Investors Behave During Turbulent Times?
Chief Economist Brian Reid shares what the research shows about mutual fund investors and market volatility on Nightly Business Report.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Estimated outflows from long-term mutual funds were $3.20 billion for the week ended August 19, based on reported data covering 98 percent of industry assets.
- Fundamental Flaws Mar Regulatory Impact Analysis
ICI Economist Sean Collins testifies that the DOL has based its proposal on a deeply flawed regulatory impact analysis of the retirement market.
- New York Times Falsely Portrays Funds’ Emerging Market Investments
A recent story blindly repeats myths and falsehoods about mutual funds, the behavior of investors, and investments in emerging markets.
- 401(k) Plan Participants Paid Less in Mutual Funds Fees in 2014
The decrease continues a long trend: since 2000, the average cost paid by 401(k) participants for equity mutual funds has fallen by 30 percent.
- Protect Yourself from Being Deemed a “Lost” Mutual Fund Shareholder
More than $40 billion in “lost” accounts has been claimed by states. Learn how to protect yourself and your mutual fund accounts.
- ICI Supports SEC Rule Proposal to Modernize Fund Reporting
More frequent and substantive reporting on portfolio holdings by investment companies will enhance oversight of the industry.