- Most Americans Maintain or Increase Income in Retirement
A new ICI analysis of tax data shows most American workers maintain or even increase their spendable income after claiming Social Security.
- ICI Reports Monthly UIT Deposits for March
Unit investment trusts had deposits of $3.99 billion in March, compared to $5.11 billion in February, according to statistics compiled by ICI.
- ICI Reports Money Market Fund Holdings for March
At the end of March, prime money market funds held 29.4 percent of their portfolios in daily liquid assets and 44.3 percent in weekly liquid assets.
- ICIEF Encourages Investor Education During Financial Literacy Month
The ICI Education Foundation is showcasing ways investors can become more informed and develop healthy financial habits throughout April.
- Fresh Perspectives Abound at 2017 General Membership Meeting
Join fund leaders, including Shundrawn A. Thomas of Northern Trust Asset Management, for fresh perspectives on asset management.
- DOL Must Rescind or Revise Fiduciary Rule to Protect Savers
The Department of Labor should further delay the compliance date to avert harm to retirement savers, ICI says in a new comment letter.
- European Views of Regulation and Capital Markets, Post-Brexit
In the latest Focus on Funds, Centre for European Policy Studies’ Daniel Gros offers his perspective on Brexit’s implications for global funds.
- Ian Bremmer to Speak on Global Politics at GMM
Bremmer, a noted political scientist, will examine political developments at the General Membership Meeting, taking place May 3–5. Register now!