- Vanguard’s Bill McNabb Re-Elected ICI Chairman
The Board of Governors has elected McNabb, Chairman and CEO of Vanguard and current Chairman of ICI, to serve an additional one-year term.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Long-term mutual funds experienced $16.58 billion in outflows for the week ended Wednesday, September 30, based on reporting covering 98 percent of industry assets.
- President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens Testifies on Fiduciary Proposal
The DOL’s rule would limit access to the guidance, products, and services retirement savers need to meet their retirement goals.
- Rising Rates and Bond Mutual Fund Investors
How will bond fund investors react when the Federal Reserve raises the short-term interest rate? ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid explains.
- How Changes to the SEC’s Reporting Rules Will Affect Funds
This week’s Focus on Funds video examines the implications surrounding proposed changes to the SEC’s fund reporting rules.
- Putting Our Principles into Practice
General Counsel David Blass examines how investor interests guide ICI’s four top priorities: retirement policy, financial stability, global fund regulation, and cybersecurity.
- Small Savers at a Loss
The DOL’s proposed rule would cut millions of IRA investors off from the brokers and other commission-based advisers they depend on for retirement investment information.
- The Wall Street Journal’s Dangerous Disservice to Investors
For 75 years, mutual funds have successfully managed liquidity and delivered on investment objectives through good markets and bad.