- ICI Seeks Improvements Toward a Workable Fiduciary Standard Rule
In four comment letters, ICI details strong concerns about the current proposal, with detailed suggestions for crafting a workable rule.
- Nearly Half of Traditional IRA Contributors Reach the Limit
New research on the account activity of traditional IRA owners indicates that they pay close attention to the rules governing their accounts.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated outflows from long-term mutual funds were $8.36 billion for the week ended Wednesday, July 15, driven by domestic equity fund outflows.
- Industry Announces Proposed T+2 Settlement Cycle Timeline
The proposed timeline is a critical step in shortening the settlement cycle and harmonizing the Unites States with other major global markets.
- Ignore the IMF’s Uninformed Call for Another Round of U.S. Money Market Fund Reforms
The IMF’s recommendations fail to acknowledge four important points about U.S. money market funds.
- ICI Releases Updated Resource on Valuation and Liquidity Guidance
The compendium collects more than 50 years of wide-ranging guidance from SEC releases, staff letters, enforcement actions, and publication.
- The Financial Stability Board’s Role in the U.S. Regulatory Framework
ICI’s President and CEO expresses serious concerns with the FSB and its consultations on asset management at the Senate Banking Committee.
- 403(b) Plans Offer a Diverse Array of Investment Options
A new study from BrightScope and ICI examines 403(b) plans, including investment options, plan costs, and the design of employer contributions.