The Evolution of Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
ICI is pleased to introduce our FinTech Forum, a series of webinars designed to inform members and policymakers about digital assets and emerging technology developments in financial services. These webinars will address how such technologies may affect the fund industry and investors and inform executives seeking to explore the advantages these innovations offer to investors.
The first session featured cryptocurrency and blockchain experts covering key topics essential to understanding the evolving landscape of cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Timeline and evolution of the crypto ecosystem
- Public blockchain technology—core foundations
- Defining the crypto and digital asset taxonomy
- Key regulatory events and implications
- Emergence and analysis of cryptomarket infrastructure
- Business models, use cases, and applications of cryptoassets
- Innovation and process in structured products
All representatives of ICI member firms were welcome to attend the webinar.
Participants had the opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar. Questions could be submitted in advance during the webinar registration process.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is available.
This webinar was available free of charge and was open to the media.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.