This one-hour webinar will explore career opportunities in the asset management industry for students at Alabama State University (ASU) and Tuskegee University (TU). Students will hear directly from recruiters about the skills and qualities they look for and how ASU and TU students can leverage their experiences to stand out as candidates for jobs in the industry. Also hear from new hires about what it is really like to work in asset management and their thoughts on industry careers.
- Asset management industry career paths and entry-level positions
- Characteristics of individuals who thrive working in asset management
- Certifications that students might earn before applying for a job or internship
- Job search advice
- Types of training commonly provided by asset management firms to help associates progress in their careers
- Common workplace challenges
Speakers and Moderator
At the program's conclusion, participants will have the opportunity to submit resumés to a repository accessible only to ICI member firms. These asset management firms may contact participants directly about internship and job openings.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact Linda Brenner at email@example.com.