Join us for a timely webinar on mental health and the financial advice relationship, presented by the Investment Company Institute and Bridgehouse Asset Managers.
This webinar will explore:
- How investors’ mental health challenges are adversely affecting their financial decisionmaking abilities
- How the pandemic and isolation are adding extra layers of anxiety and complication to the financial advice relationship
- How family influence affects decisionmaking, leaving some investors vulnerable to financial abuse and exploitation
Mental health is a matter of increasing public concern. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn strategies for working with investors experiencing mental health challenges and how to maintain balance and set boundaries.
Who should attend
- Distribution, marketing, and research professionals
- Fund operations, transfer agent, and client service executives
- Legal and compliance professionals
- Financial literacy and communications experts
- Fund directors
- Others interested in learning more about how financial advisers work with clients
This webinar is free and open to the media.
Your questions are welcome
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar. Questions also may be submitted in advance during the webinar registration process.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is available.
Unable to attend live? All registrants will receive a link to the recording.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in learning more about the topics explored at the webinar, please see the links below: