The New SEC Rule on Funds’ Use of Derivatives
The SEC recently adopted a final rule and related amendments governing registered funds’ and business development companies’ use of derivatives. This webinar reviewed the new rule and discuss potential issues that funds, their boards, and their advisers may face when implementing the rule.
Specific topics included:
- New Rule 18f-4 and associated compliance requirements
- The required value-at-risk measurements
- The elements of the derivatives risk management program
- Selecting and approving a derivatives risk manager
- The limited derivatives user exception
- New board responsibilities
PHILIP T. HINKLE
CHRISTOPHER J. ZIMMERMAN
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
JEREMY C. SMITH
Ropes & Gray LLP
KENNETH C. FANG, Moderator
Associate General Counsel
Investment Company Institute
Unable to attend live? All registrants will receive a link to the recording.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or email@example.com.