Join senior congressional and asset management leaders for a revealing discussion about increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the investment fund industry. This virtual event will feature Congresswoman Joyce Beatty (D-OH), chair of the Congressional Black Caucus and the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion; Yie-Hsin Hung, CEO, New York Life Investment Management; and Cynthia R. Plouché, independent director, Barings Funds and Northern Funds. The panel will be moderated by Anne Robinson, General Counsel, Vanguard.
Topics to be discussed:
- The House Committee on Financial Services’ focus on diversity trends in the asset management industry
- Current DEI initiatives in the investment fund industry
- Measures to increase DEI in all levels of asset management, particularly in senior leadership
As the asset management industry works to increase diversity among leadership, how should progress be measured, and what would success look like?
Join special guest Congresswoman Joyce Beatty (D-OH), chair of the Congressional Black Caucus and the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion, for a revealing discussion about increasing DEI in the investment management industry with Yie-Hsin Hung, CEO of New York Life Investment Management and Chair of the ICI Board of Governors, and Cynthia R. Plouché, Independent Director at Northern Trust Funds/Northern Trust Institutional Funds with Anne Robinson, General Counsel of Vanguard as moderator.
Highlights of this free virtual event include:
- The House Committee on Financial Services’ focus on diversity trends in asset management
- Initiatives to advance DEI in the investment fund industry
- Ways to increase DEI at all levels, particularly for those in senior leadership
- Personal reflections and predictions for the future
This webinar is free and open to the media and public.
All registrants will receive a link to the recording.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.