- ICI Reports Data on Worldwide Regulated Open-End Funds
Assets of worldwide regulated open-end funds increased 1.2 percent to $39.29 trillion at the end of the second quarter of 2016.
- ICI Comments on Proposal Affecting Shareholder Report Delivery Fees
ICI strongly supports the NYSE proposal to set the maximum fee that brokers could charge funds for online delivery of shareholder reports.
- How Much Do You Know About IRAs?
In “Ten Important Facts About IRAs,” ICI research provides fresh insight into how American workers are using individual retirement accounts to save for retirement.
- ICI Expands Its Service to the Industry’s “Middle Office”
Find out how the fund industry’s rapid change is affecting teams that provide operational support—and what ICI is doing to help.
- ICI Credits FSB’s Focus on Asset Management Activities
In a new comment letter, ICI praises the evolution in the Financial Stability Board’s approach, but calls for more rigor and transparency.
- How to Make the Most of 401(k) Savings
This Focus on Funds video explains how people who contribute consistently to their 401(k)s increase their balances significantly over time.
- The Shortened Settlement Cycle Is Coming—with Many Benefits
In less than a year, the industry-led move will become a reality, reducing market risks, increasing liquidity, and improving cash management.
- China’s Retirement Savings Structure Poised for Change
How can other countries’ experiences inform pension reform in China? Managing Director Dan Waters shares insights from a recent ICI Global event.