- Achieving Success in the Fund Industry
What mindset do all successful fund leaders share? Franklin Templeton’s Jenny Johnson shares her insight in this week’s Focus on Funds video.
- Mutual Fund Assets Increased to $16.30 Trillion in May
According to ICI’s official survey of the mutual fund industry, assets of the nation’s mutual funds increased by $120.95 billion, or 0.7 percent in May.
- Industry Announces Proposed T+2 Settlement Cycle Timeline
The proposed timeline is a critical step in shortening the settlement cycle and harmonizing the Unites States with other major global markets.
- Retirement Assets Total $24.9 Trillion in First Quarter 2015
Total retirement assets rose 1.3 percent in the first quarter of 2015 and now account for 36 percent of all household financial assets in the United States.
- ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid Testifies on Proposed Fiduciary Rule
ICI supports the principle at the heart of the Department of Labor’s proposal. Unfortunately, it falls short of creating a balanced, workable rule.
- ICI Welcomes Focus on Products and Activities in Asset Management
ICI commends the IOSCO Board for concluding that international regulatory efforts to address systemic risk should focus on activities and products in the asset management sector.
- How Could SIFI Designation Undermine Fund Governance?
The Fed’s proposal for enhanced prudential standards for GE Capital offers insight on possible implications of SIFI designation of asset managers.
- Are You Ready for the Unexpected?
Cybersecurity threats are constantly evolving. Don’t get left behind—register for ICI Global’s Cybersecurity Forum in London on July 14 to learn from top experts about the latest defense measures.