- Learn About ICI Global at the 2017 General Membership Meeting
What is ICI Global, and how can you participate in ICI Global’s work? Learn the answers at our GMM breakfast session on May 4.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds were $18.32 billion for the week ended February 8.
- What Mutual Funds Investors Should Be Watching from Washington
ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid discusses how changes in Washington could affect fund investors on Nightly Business Report.
- ICI Reports Mutual Fund Assets of $16.34 Trillion in December
Mutual fund assets increased by $100.55 billion, or 0.6 percent, according to new data from ICI’s Trends in Mutual Fund Investing survey.
- Be Vigilant, Travel Light to Stay Secure When Away from the Office
In our mobile world, work travels with us wherever we go. The ICI Viewpoints series on cybersecurity explains how to keep information safe.
- ICI Applauds House Vote to Restore Retirement Saver Protections
Two resolutions will roll back rules exempting state- and city-run retirement programs for private-sector employees from ERISA protections.
- Data Reporting Rules Will Require Coordinated Compliance Effort
Compliance dates for new, far-reaching SEC rules are approaching. ICI General Counsel David Blass explains how firms can begin to prepare.
- White Paper Assists Intermediaries with Disclosure Requirements
New resources from ICI working groups explore how fund intermediaries can fulfill disclosure requirements under the DOL fiduciary rule.