- ICI Reports Estimated Exchange-Traded Fund Net Issuance
The estimated value of all exchange-traded fund shares issued exceeded that of shares redeemed by $22.63 billion for the week ended July 13.
- Bond Market Investors Don’t Follow the “First-Mover” Script
The high-yield bond market was under considerable stress in December 2015. Find out why bond fund investors didn’t behave as predicted.
- Downward Trend Continues in Mutual Fund Fees in 401(k) Plans
The cost of investing in equity mutual funds through 401(k) plans fell again in 2015, marking a 31 percent decline since 2000.
- Fund Governance: A Successful, Evolving Model
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens and IDC Managing Director Amy Lancellotta explore nearly a century of fund governance evolution.
- FSOC Lacks Evidence for Mutual Fund Financial Stability Concerns
A new analysis casts serious doubt on FSOC’s assertions that liquidity and redemption risks in mutual funds could raise financial stability concerns.
- Flawed Fee System Doubles Broker Delivery Cost of Fund Reports
ICI urges the SEC to update the failed regulatory and fee structure for mutual fund shareholder reports to create savings for shareholders.
- In a Falling Market, the Real “Movers” May Be...the Buyers
“Buy low” isn’t just a slogan. In the latest ICI Viewpoints, find out what the data show about how bond markets really behave when prices fall.
- The Real “Secure Choice” to Expand Access to Retirement Savings
Americans need sensible policy solutions at the national level that build on the success of the private-sector retirement system.