- Ops Leaders Extol the Transformational Power of Data & Analytics
The evolution of fund companies’ ability to gather and analyze data is creating a revolution in the way they serve their customers.
- ICI Reports Monthly Mutual Fund Assets
The combined assets of the nation’s mutual funds increased by $96.31 billion, or 0.6 percent, to $15.82 trillion in April, 2016.
- SEC Chair White Expects Continued ‘Bright Spotlight’ on Asset Management
Regulatory focus on the asset management industry will continue in 2016 and beyond, with a number of upcoming initiatives on the SEC’s agenda.
- Walter Isaacson Offers Lessons on How to Inspire Innovation
The award-winning journalist reflects on the intersection of art and science in a GMM session with Columbia Threadneedle’s Ted Truscott.
- Industry Growth and Globalization Key Themes in 2016 Fact Book
ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid outlines the factors behind regulated fund industry growth, both in the United States and around the world.
- New BrightScope/ICI Research Examines 403(b) Plan Designs
More than 90 percent of private-sector 403(b) retirement plans now use a variety of plan features designed to boost employee participation.
- Policy Forum Features Sweeping Discussion with Michael Bloomberg
The three-term mayor of New York City and philanthropist engaged in a wide-ranging dialogue with ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens.
- “We Must Be Global”: ICI Chairman Bill McNabb Addresses 2016 GMM
ICI has contributed to its members’ success for 75 years by staying ahead of the curve. Now, the fund industry is global—and ICI must be, too.