- ICI Releases Trends in Mutual Fund Investing Survey for June
The combined assets of the nation’s mutual funds decreased by $179.79 billion, or 1.1 percent, to $16.12 trillion in June.
- FSB Will Wait on Methodology for Asset Management SIFI Designation
ICI responds to the FSB’s announcement that it will set aside its work stream for designating non-bank, non-insurer global systemically important financial institutions.
- New Research Provides Analysis of Roth IRA Investors
The report analyzes the contribution, conversion, rollover, withdrawal, and asset allocation other account activity of Roth IRA investors, based on data for 5.2 million accounts.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds were $3.69 billion for the week ended Wednesday, July 22, driven by inflows to global equity funds.
- ICI Chief Economist Addresses Market Risks Facing Fund Investors
On CNBC’s Nightly Business Report, Brian Reid discusses investors’ exposure to Chinese markets and the effects of rising interest rates.
- Questions About Closed-End Funds and Leverage?
Visit our updated FAQs to get answers and find out all about closed-end funds, share pricing, funds’ use of leverage, and preferred stock.
- Ignore the IMF’s Uninformed Call for Another Round of U.S. Money Market Fund Reforms
The IMF’s recommendations fail to acknowledge four important points about U.S. money market funds.
- ICI Releases Updated Resource on Valuation and Liquidity Guidance
The compendium collects more than 50 years of wide-ranging guidance from SEC releases, staff letters, enforcement actions, and publications