- New Data Paint a Clearer Image of High-Yield Bond Fund Market
ICI Senior Economist Sean Collins sheds light on recent volatility in the high yield bond fund market in this week’s Focus on Funds.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were $6.35 billion for the week ended April 27.
- How Will the State of U.S. Politics Affect Your Business?
Watch Tom Faust, chairman and CEO of Eaton Vance, preview the political insights you’ll discover by attending ICI’s upcoming General Membership Meeting.
- Is There a Good Time for Cybersecurity Plans to Fail? Yes!
Plans must be exercised regularly to find shortcomings before a cyber incident occurs. Learn how in the ICI Viewpoints cybersecurity series.
- How Will the DOL Fiduciary Rule Affect You and Your Firm?
Find out what you need to know to better implement the complex rule by attending ICI’s forum of industry leaders on May 10 in Washington DC.
- First-Quarter Bond Fund Flows in the United States and Europe
Which types of funds are drawing investment in U.S. and European bond funds? ICI Senior Economist Chris Plantier offers a comparative analysis.
- New Hires Continue to Favor Target Date Funds for 401(k)s
According to a new joint study by ICI and EBRI, younger plan participants are more likely to hold target date funds than older participants.
- ICI Encourages Congress to Reject DOL Fiduciary Rule
President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens urges Congress to continue advancing bipartisan legislation to adopt a best interest standard in law.