- Americans Value Tax Treatment of Defined Contribution Plans
New research shows US households strongly value the current tax incentives for retirement saving and overwhelmingly oppose changing them.
- “White Hat Hacker” Kevin Mitnick Shares Cybersecurity Tips
Known for his work helping companies vet their cybersecurity, Mitnick examines how fund industry firms can defend against cyber threats.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds were $22.18 billion for the week ended February 15.
- What Mutual Funds Investors Should Be Watching from Washington
ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid discusses how changes in Washington could affect fund investors on Nightly Business Report.
- Understanding the Emerging Field of “Threat Intelligence”
In the latest Focus on Funds video, Synack’s Tony Gambacorta explains how stakeholders can use threat intelligence to make better decisions.
- Retirement Plan Participants Remain Committed to Saving
Only 2.4 percent of defined contribution plan participants stopped contributing to their plans in the first three quarters of 2016.
- Be Vigilant, Travel Light to Stay Secure When Away from the Office
In our mobile world, work travels with us wherever we go. The latest post in the ICI Viewpoints series on cybersecurity explains how to keep information safe.
- ICI Applauds House Vote to Restore Retirement Saver Protections
Two resolutions will roll back rules exempting state- and city-run retirement programs for private-sector employees from ERISA protections.