- ICI Unveils New Weekly Report on Estimated ETF Net Issuance
ICI’s first-ever weekly exchange-traded fund release finds that ETFs experienced a net issuance of $1.13 billion for the week ended April 20.
- How Will the State of U.S. Politics Affect Your Business?
Watch Tom Faust, chairman and CEO of Eaton Vance, preview the political insights you’ll discover by attending ICI’s upcoming General Membership Meeting.
- Is There a Good Time for Cybersecurity Plans to Fail? Yes!
Plans must be exercised regularly to find shortcomings before a cyber incident occurs. Learn how in the ICI Viewpoints cybersecurity series.
- Get on the Path to Financial Health for Financial Literacy Month
The ICI Education Foundation encourages all Americans to take advantage of financial literacy events and resources this April.
- New Hires Continue to Favor Target Date Funds for 401(k)s
According to a new joint study by ICI and EBRI, younger plan participants are more likely to hold target date funds than older participants.
- ICI Encourages Congress to Reject DOL Fiduciary Rule
President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens urges Congress to continue advancing bipartisan legislation to adopt a best interest standard in law.
- To the SEC and FINRA: For Shareholder Reporting, It’s Your Move
A proposal from the SEC could save shareholders nearly $2 billion over the next decade—but only with intervention from FINRA.
- How Will the DOL Fiduciary Rule Affect You and Your Firm?
Find out what you need to know to better implement the complex rule by attending ICI’s forum of industry leaders on May 10 in Washington DC.