- Indian MAT Will Not Apply to Foreign Funds
The announcement by India’s Finance Ministry brings welcome certainty and relief to regulated funds around the world and their investors.
- Technology Drives Investment Changes
Innovative, customized investment solutions combine human expertise and technology. Watch this video for the latest on the trend.
- How Do Mutual Fund Investors Behave During Turbulent Times?
Chief Economist Brian Reid shares what the research shows about mutual fund investors and market volatility on Nightly Business Report.
- Fundamental Flaws Mar Regulatory Impact Analysis
ICI Economist Sean Collins testifies that the DOL has based its proposal on a deeply flawed regulatory impact analysis of the retirement market.
- ICI and IDC File Amici Curiae Brief with U.S. Supreme Court
The amici curiae brief filed jointly by ICI and IDC in Northstar v. Schwab supports the petition for writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court.
- New York Times Falsely Portrays Funds’ Emerging Market Investments
A recent story blindly repeats myths and falsehoods about mutual funds, the behavior of investors, and investments in emerging markets.
- 401(k) Plan Participants Paid Less in Mutual Funds Fees in 2014
The decrease continues a long trend: since 2000, the average cost paid by 401(k) participants for equity mutual funds has fallen by 30 percent.
- Protect Yourself from Being Deemed a “Lost” Mutual Fund Shareholder
More than $40 billion in “lost” accounts has been claimed by states. Learn how to protect yourself and your mutual fund accounts.