- ICI Reports Combined Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Estimated outflows to long-term mutual funds and ETFs were $568 million for the week ended August 24.
- ICI Responds to New York Times on California’s Secure Choice
The fees in California’s proposed Secure Choice retirement program will neither be low nor transparent, as a recent editorial claims.
- How Can Fund Board Directors Respond to Cyberthreats?
Cybersecurity is a top priority for the fund industry—and fund board directors. This Focus on Funds video explores what you need to know.
- Two New Reports Examine Traditional and Roth IRA Investors
Find out who is using IRAs—and how—based on demographic, account activity, and asset allocation data from 16 million IRA investors.
- Labor Department Issues Rule on State-Run Retirement Programs
The final rule exempts state-run retirement programs for private sector employees from vital consumer protections provided by ERISA.
- The Risks of Information Sharing—and Over-Sharing
Ultimately, users are the last line of defense when it comes to cyberthreats like “phishing.” Learn how you can limit your firm’s exposure.
- California Should Examine Risks of Secure Choice Program
The proposed retirement plan is fraught with risks—and could leave taxpayers on the hook for a bailout and costly legal challenges.
- In a Complex Compliance Environment, Assistance for Funds and Intermediaries
A new white paper assists funds with the challenges of overseeing the control and compliance of financial intermediaries’ activities.