- New BrightScope/ICI Research Examines 403(b) Plan Designs
More than 90 percent of private-sector 403(b) retirement plans now use a variety of plan features designed to boost employee participation.
- Six Ingredients Are Key to SEC’s Historic Success
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens explores the factors behind the SEC’s success since its establishment more than 80 years ago.
- Walter Isaacson Offers Lessons on How to Inspire Innovation
The award-winning journalist reflects on the intersection of art and science in a GMM session with Columbia Threadneedle’s Ted Truscott.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated outflows from long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds were $3.02 billion for the week ended May 11, 2016.
- Industry Growth and Globalization Key Themes in 2016 Fact Book
ICI Chief Economist Brian Reid outlines the factors behind regulated fund industry growth, both in the United States and around the world.
- Policy Forum Features Sweeping Discussion with Michael Bloomberg
The three-term mayor of New York City and philanthropist engaged in a wide-ranging dialogue with ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens.
- “We Must Be Global”: ICI Chairman Bill McNabb Addresses 2016 GMM
ICI has contributed to its members’ success for 75 years by staying ahead of the curve. Now, the fund industry is global—and ICI must be, too.
- ICI Event Helps Members Assess Challenges of DOL Fiduciary Rule
President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens encourages industry leaders and regulators to implement the new rule to the benefit of fund investors.