- ICI Viewpoints: Chief Economist Letter on 2017 Fact Book
ICI's mission to bring fact-based analysis to inform public policy drives the update of the Investment Company Fact Book, Chief Economist Brian Reid notes.
- Most Americans Maintain or Increase Income in Retirement
A new ICI analysis of tax data shows most American workers maintain or even increase their spendable income after claiming Social Security.
- ICI Reports Combined Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) were $8.10 billion for the week ended April 19, 2017.
- Learn About the Latest Trends in the Closed-End Fund Market
Total assets for closed-end funds were $262 billion at the end of 2016. Read that and more in ICI’s latest research on the closed-end fund market.
- Leading Investment Strategists to Share Insights at GMM
Join Heather Miner of Goldman Sachs Asset Management in discussing current market conditions during the annual event happening May 3–5.
- Labor Ought to Execute the President’s Policy
The Department of Labor’s flawed fiduciary rule needs to be revised or rescinded, ICI’s Paul Schott Stevens writes in the Wall Street Journal.
- How Global Asset Managers Are Planning for Brexit
Watch Ted Truscott, CEO of Columbia Threadneedle, explain how assets managers are preparing for the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union.
- Fresh Perspectives Abound at General Membership Meeting
Fund leaders, including Shundrawn A. Thomas of Northern Trust Asset Management, will share fresh perspectives on asset management at GMM on May 4.