- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Long-term mutual funds and exchange traded funds experienced estimated inflows of $734 million for the week ended October 12.
- SEC Finalizes Liquidity Risk Management and Data Reporting Rules
ICI responds to the SEC’s final regulations that will spur operational changes across the fund industry.
- Money Market Fund Industry Ready to Implement New Requirements
New SEC regulations governing money market funds took effect on October 14, 2016, bringing significant operational changes to the industry.
- William F. “Ted” Truscott Elected Chairman of ICI
ICI’s Board of Governors has elected Truscott, CEO of Columbia Threadneedle Investments, to serve as ICI Chairman for a one-year term.
- Investor Protections Missing from New Retirement Plan
Find out what investors need to know about new state-run retirement plans that will be exempt from important investor safeguards.
- “White Hat” Hacker Kevin Mitnick to Open ICI Cybersecurity Forum
The sought-after security consultant will share insights into cyber criminals’ methods by executing a live hack at the November 10 event.
- Fund Investors Should Be Alert to “Abandoned Property” Risk
Find out what ICI is doing to help investors safeguard their assets from changing state laws on “abandoned” retirement savings accounts.
- ICI Comments on DOL Proposal for IRAs Established by Municipalities
ICI expresses serious concerns about policies underlying the Department’s safe harbor for state-mandated payroll-deduction IRA arrangements.