- An Overview of Mutual Fund Investments in Private Placements
Find out how mutual funds meet strict disclosure and valuation obligations, which encompass securities that are not publicly traded.
- Mutual Fund Assets Increased to $15.97 Trillion in October
Assets of the nation’s mutual funds increased by $692.98 billion, or 4.5 percent, according ICI’s official survey of the mutual fund industry.
- Exchange-Traded Fund Assets Reach $2.10 Trillion
According to ICI’s monthly statistical collection on ETFs, assets rose by $148.5 billion in October, an increase of 7.6 percent from September.
- With Cyberthreats, Preparation and Quick Response Are Key
Detecting and countering cyberthreats require constant vigilance. Get insight from one of the top experts featured at ICI’s recent cybersecurity conference.
- Recordkeeper Data Show Continued Commitment to Retirement Saving
Retirement plan participants continued to save in their workplace defined contribution plans during the first half of 2015, according to ICI’s latest research.
- U.S. Bond Exchange-Traded Funds Resilient on August 24
ICI examines the day’s data to determine if equity market volatility spilled over into other markets and products, particularly bond ETFs.
- Retirement Planning Is No Place for Fairy Tales
Policymakers must pursue solutions that build on the current voluntary system and better ensure that workers can live happily ever after.
- Millennials Started Investing Sooner Than Other Generations
The median age that Millennials purchased their first mutual fund was 23, compared to a median age of 26 for Generation X.