- ICI’s Annual Report Highlights Activities and Achievements of 2016
Find out about the successful work ICI undertook in the past year on behalf of its members and their more than 95 million shareholders.
- ICI Supports FINRA Rules to Protect Senior Investors
The current proposal addresses many of ICI’s initial concerns and will better enable FINRA members to protect vulnerable account holders.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Long-term mutual funds and exchange traded funds experienced estimated inflows of $5.02 billion for the six-day period ended November 22.
- What Lies Ahead for Fund Regulation?
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens examines how the elections may affect financial regulation, especially for funds and the investors they serve.
- 401(k) Reporting Costs Could Jump Under New Regulatory Proposal
This week’s Focus on Funds video explains how a little-noticed rule proposal could affect the cost and complexity of 401(k) administration.
- Students Learn About Investing with ICI Education Foundation Game
Future investors in the DC area are learning the importance of saving and investing through a new, interactive “Investing Road Trip” exhibit.
- Crunch Time for Compliance with the DOL Fiduciary Rule
Find out how the fund industry is racing to meet the looming implementation date for the new rule amid a changing political landscape.
- New Directions in the Global Financial Stability Dialogue
ICI Global Managing Director Dan Waters explains how key global financial bodies are changing their approach to funds and financial market stability.