- ICI Urges Longer Delay to Reassess DOL Fiduciary Rule
The Department of Labor should delay the fiduciary rule’s applicability date to prevent harm to retirement savers and market disruptions.
- Highlights from the 2017 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference
David Blass, general counsel, kicked off the annual conference discussing ICI’s priorities during this time of political and regulatory change.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Fund Flows and ETF Net Issuance
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds and exchange-traded funds were $15.00 billion for the week ended March 8.
- ICI Reports February Money Market Fund Holdings
At the end of February, prime money market funds held 24.2 percent of their portfolios in daily liquid assets and 43.7 percent in weekly liquid assets.
- How Can You Benchmark a Cybersecurity Response?
In the latest Focus on Funds, learn about cybersecurity response plans from a diverse perspective of panelists and ICI senior director Peter Salmon.
- ICI Research: 55 Million US Households Own Mutual Funds
Household surveys show that the vast majority of mutual fund–owning households agree that funds can help them reach their financial goals.
- Retirement Plan Participants Remain Committed to Saving
Only 2.4 percent of defined contribution plan participants stopped contributing to their plans in the first three quarters of 2016.
- Be Vigilant, Travel Light to Stay Secure When Away from the Office
In our mobile world, work travels with us wherever we go. The latest post in the ICI Viewpoints series on cybersecurity explains how to keep information safe.