- Retirement Assets Total $24.5 Trillion in Second Quarter 2016
Retirement assets accounted for 34 percent of all household financial assets in the United States at the end of the second quarter of 2016.
- “White Hat” Hacker Kevin Mitnick to Open ICI Cybersecurity Forum
The sought-after security consultant will share insights into cyber criminals’ methods by executing a live hack at the November 10 event.
- ICI Comments on Proposal Affecting Shareholder Report Delivery Fees
ICI strongly supports the NYSE proposal to set the maximum fee that brokers could charge funds for online delivery of shareholder reports.
- ICI Reports Data on Worldwide Regulated Open-End Funds
Assets of worldwide regulated open-end funds increased 1.2 percent to $39.29 trillion at the end of the second quarter of 2016.
- SEC Order Handling Information Proposal Will Enhance Disclosure
The proposal will improve the information on order execution available to fund managers, with benefits for funds and their shareholders.
- ICI Credits FSB’s Focus on Asset Management Activities
In a new comment letter, ICI praises the important evolution in the Financial Stability Board’s approach, but calls for more rigor and transparency.
- How to Make the Most of 401(k) Savings
This Focus on Funds video explains how people who contribute consistently to their 401(k)s increase their balances significantly over time.
- The Shortened Settlement Cycle Is Coming—with Many Benefits
In less than a year, the industry-led move will become a reality, reducing market risks, increasing liquidity, and improving cash management.