- An Overview of Mutual Fund Investments in Private Placements
Find out how mutual funds meet strict disclosure and valuation obligations, which encompass securities that are not publicly traded.
- With Cyberthreats, Preparation and Quick Response Are Key
Detecting and countering cyberthreats require constant vigilance. Get insight from one of the top experts featured at ICI’s recent cybersecurity conference.
- Money Market Fund Assets Total $2.71 Trillion
Total money market fund assets decreased slightly by $2.55 billion for the week ended Wednesday, November 18. Historical data for the last 20 weeks are also available.
- President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens Testifies on Fiduciary Proposal
The DOL’s rule would limit access to the guidance, products, and services retirement savers need to meet their retirement goals.
- U.S. Bond Exchange-Traded Funds Resilient on August 24
ICI examines the day’s data to determine if equity market volatility spilled over into other markets and products, particularly bond ETFs.
- Retirement Planning Is No Place for Fairy Tales
Policymakers must pursue solutions that build on the current voluntary system and better ensure that workers can live happily ever after.
- Millennials Started Investing Sooner Than Other Generations
The median age that Millennials purchased their first mutual fund was 23, compared to a median age of 26 for Generation X.
- Changes to Money Market Funds Are Showing Up in Data
The effects of the new rules, which will be implemented in October 2016, are appearing in ICI’s weekly report on money market fund assets.