|REGISTER SPONSOR CONTRACT 2011 SPONSORS 2011 ATTENDING COMPANIES|
2012 Closed-End Fund Conference
November 27, 2012
New York NY
The Investment Company Institute (ICI) is pleased to announce the availability of sponsorship opportunities for the 2012 Closed-End Fund Conference on November 27‚ 2012, in New York, NY. These sponsorship opportunities are designed to offer valuable recognition, visibility, and branding. A sponsorship will raise your organization's profile and capture the attention of the closed-end fund industry's key executives and decisionmakers, including sponsors, independent directors, underwriters, accountants, and attorneys.
We are pleased to offer you a chance to join us in a prominent role in this special event. You may register as a sponsor now! The last day to register is November 9.
Sponsorships are $6,000, and each sponsor will receive the following benefits:
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to the 2012 Closed-End Fund Conference (valued at $750 for member firms and $975 for nonmember firms)
- One (1) tabletop exhibit space
- Marketing literature of sponsor's choosing at a designated location in conference registration area
- Name and logo recognition on sponsorship appreciation sign in the registration area
- Name and logo recognition in conference materials
- Name and logo recognition on conference website and promotions
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
TARGETED PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITY: ICI'S SERVICE DIRECTORY
Feature your firm in ICI's Investment Company Service Directory! The Directory is a major reference tool used by executives looking for firms that provide products and services to the mutual fund industry. It is published on ICI's website and mailed free of charge to all ICI members each October, reaching a highly targeted audience of more than 12,000 investment company decisionmakers.