2014 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference
March 16–19, 2014
You may reach conference attendees by submitting written materials or giveaways to be inserted in the conference tote bag. (Important: ICI does not permit distribution of materials on the conference tables or bell-desk distributions at the conference hotels.) Registration is required and the fee is $1,600.
All tote inserts are placed in the tote bags by ROI (our fulfillment house). Inserts are shipped directly to ROI and must arrive based upon the schedule provided (approximately 10 business days prior to the first day of the conference). Below is the timeline for the tote inserts:
- February 13, 2014
All tote inserts must be approved in advance by ICI on or before this date.
- February 28, 2014
All tote inserts must be received by ROI (fulfillment house) on or before this date.
- Week of March 3, 2014
Preconference list will be sent out via email.
If you are participating in the tote insert opportunity only, you do not need to complete the Sponsorship Contract.
- Organizations must submit a sample (PDF versions acceptable) of the materials or giveaways to be included in the conference tote bag for approval on or before February 13, 2014.
- Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Inserts can be a publication or newsletter (not to exceed 15 pages) or a promotional giveaway item.
- Giveaway items must be small enough to fit easily into the conference bag. Do not send anything that is perishable or fragile, as temperatures and shipping may cause damage.
- Requests must be received by February 13, 2014. All materials must be received by ROI (fulfillment house) on or before February 28, 2014. No exceptions will be made to these dates.
- Organizations must register two company representatives to attend the conference.
- A payment must accompany registration form.
- One preconference list will be sent to you after your promotional items have been sent to ROI (fulfillment house) during the week of March 3, 2014.
- Get your message out with minimal investment.