2014 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference
March 16–19, 2014
The conference schedule does allow for interested organizations to host events that do not conflict with the official conference agenda. Registration for hosting an event is required and the fees are based on the sliding scale below:
|Total Attendees||Affiliate Fee*|
*Additional charges with the hotel may be incurred for food and beverages, meeting room rental, signage, entertainment, and event transportation.
**For events exceeding 300 total attendees, please contact Tonya Bouley, our affiliate coordinator, at email@example.com or 202-326-5969. Fees for events of this size will be individually assessed based on space allocation, day, and time.
Outdoor space goes fast! Requests to host an event must be submitted by February 28, 2014. However, if you intend to host your event at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, we strongly encourage you to submit space requests before February 14, 2014.
If you are participating in an affiliate event only, you do not need to complete the Sponsorship Contract.
- Once your event is approved by ICI, meeting and/or event space is assigned by the hotel based on availability and the size of function. NOTE: Space assignments will be confirmed early February 2014.
- Requests for a specific meeting space are not guaranteed.
- All fees must be paid prior to the start of the conference.
- Appropriate payment must accompany registration.
- Functions cannot conflict with official conference events.
- A minimum of two company representatives must be registered to attend the conference.
- In addition to the affiliate fee, approved organizations are responsible for all costs related to the hosted function (food, beverage, signage, event transportation, and any other costs related to the event).
- A minimum of four preconference attendee lists (the lists will be released biweekly to approved organizations) and will be sent out starting in late January 2014.
- Opportunity to reach top industry executives and decisionmakers
- Handpick your invitees