2014 Closed-End Fund Conference
November 4, 2014
New York, NY
The Investment Company Institute (ICI) is pleased to announce the availability of sponsorship opportunities for the 2014 Closed-End Fund Conference on November 4‚ 2014, at the New York Marriott Downtown Hotel. These sponsorships offer exclusive options that will raise your organization’s profile and capture the attention of the fund industry’s key executives and decisionmakers, including fund sponsors, fund shareholders, accountants, and attorneys.
We are pleased to offer you a chance to join us in a prominent role in this special event. Register today!
Sponsorships are $6,000, and each sponsor will receive the following benefits:
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to the 2014 Closed-End Fund Conference
- One (1) tabletop exhibit space
- Marketing literature of sponsor’s choosing at a designated location in the conference registration area
- Name and logo on sponsorship appreciation sign in the registration area
- Name and logo in conference materials
- Name and logo on conference website and promotions
The following payment conditions apply:
- A fee of $6,000 must be submitted with online registration.
- If the participating firm wishes to cancel before October 6, 2014, we will provide a refund of all submitted monies minus a $500 administration fee. There will be no refunds after October 6, 2014. All cancellations must be received in writing.
If you have any sponsorship questions, please contact Shani Armon at 202-326-5966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
TARGETED PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITY: ICI'S SERVICE DIRECTORY
When the fund industry needs products and services, they turn to ICI’s Investment Company Service Directory. Why? Because the directory reaches more than 10,000 mutual fund executives who are in search of the services you provide. Featuring more than 140 categories, ranging from compliance and legal to marketing and accounting, ICI’s directory suits all your advertising needs.