|REGISTER PROGRAM GENERAL INFO|
2013 Closed-End Fund Conference
November 5, 2013
New York, NY
HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Registrants may make reservations at the New York Marriott Downtown at the special conference rate of $319 single/double plus taxes, based on availability.
- All reservations, cancellations, and modifications to existing reservations must be made online in order to receive the conference rate. A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. The New York Marriott Downtown will NOT accept reservations over the telephone for hotel rooms at the special conference rates.
- Hotel rooms at the special conference rates are for the exclusive use of conference attendees. You must be registered for the conference in order to receive the conference rate.
- Once you have made your hotel reservations online, a confirmation number will be sent to you. Please keep this confirmation number for your records. You will also need it in order to modify or cancel your existing reservation.
- Reservations must be made by October 1, 2013, to receive the special conference rate.
Reservations for the New York Marriott Downtown are available online.
NOTE: Please disregard any third-party housing bureau solicitations for hotel rooms. The only way to book your reservation at the New York Marriott Downtown and receive the special conference rate is through the secure link provided above.
HOTEL MODIFICATION/CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Modify/Cancel Hotel Reservation
- You will need your hotel confirmation number to modify or cancel your reservation.
- All modifications and cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival date.
Modifications or cancellations to existing registrations may be made online.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
If you have any questions concerning your hotel reservation, please contact the Institute's Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.