Hear from the Experts and Reconnect with Your Peers in Palm Desert!
The 2022 Investment Management Conference is returning to an in-person event in Palm Desert! Don’t miss the chance to reconnect with colleagues and hear directly from regulators and other experts about how asset managers can navigate today’s changing landscape.
Taking place March 27–30, this event will enable you to learn about key regulatory and other issues while providing attendees a safe and healthy environment to learn and network.
Health and Safety
- Attendees and guests must:
- be fully vaccinated,
- agree to a health and safety acknowledgment, and
- submit daily self-health assessments.
- Masking is recommended (we will follow federal, state, and local guidelines for current masking mandates).
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue and meeting space.
- Events will be socially distanced or held outside, where appropriate.
Who should attend?
We welcome everyone who serves the investment management industry in any way. This conference offers valuable content and networking opportunities for industry professionals, including asset managers, service providers, board members, and legal and compliance personnel.
Don’t miss the return of one of ICI’s most popular events—the IMC is the place to find out the latest in regulatory and industry trends. Check out the preliminary program to see the lineup of speakers and panels.
- Preconference volunteer activity benefiting a local domestic violence shelter
- General sessions covering regulatory developments, including ESG, proxy matters, and fund disclosure; analyzing and responding to cyberattacks; and SEC examinations and enforcement
- Multiple concurrent sessions featuring panels on trends in non–mutual fund products, fund board matters, the current legislative outlook, innovation in financial offerings, fund civil litigation, and current compliance challenges
- Welcome networking reception featuring celebrity look-alikes, live music, photo booth, beer and wine tastings, and more!
(January 11–January 31)
(February 1–March 26)
|Independent director (of an ICI member firm)||$850||$950||$195|