The 2022 Fund Directors Workshop Starts May 25!
Join fund directors and senior executives from all facets of the asset management industry at IDC’s Fund Directors Workshop and ICI’s Leadership Summit. These joint events will take place over two days in the heart of Washington, DC, and will feature timely, insightful programming and unbeatable networking opportunities.
Check out the program to see our speakers and sessions.
Key Workshop Sessions
- Governance practices in the modern age
- A primer on SMAs, CITs, and other investment products
- Peer-to-peer discussions on top-of-mind subjects
Leadership Summit Highlights
- Disruptive technology
- NextGen investing and talent trends
- The end of the beginning for ESG: a look forward through a changing landscape
- Regulatory priorities
- Venture capital: advancing racial and economic equity
A Monumental Location!
IDC’s Fund Directors Workshop and ICI’s Leadership Summit is located within walking distance of many popular attractions, including the White House, the National Mall, most of the Smithsonian museums, and a wide variety of restaurants. The JW Marriott is easy to reach by Metro (subway) and less than five miles from Reagan National Airport and Union Station (Amtrak).
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW