The Investment Company Institute (ICI) is pleased to offer a free one-hour webinar to college students from underrepresented communities to introduce them to the asset management industry and related career opportunities. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ICI is the leading association representing regulated funds, including mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), globally.
Webinar topics will include:
- The asset management industry at a glance
- How asset managers serve investors
- Career opportunities in the industry: investments, operations, sales/client services
- A day in the life of an asset management industry professional
- Advice for entering and achieving success in the asset management industry
Webinar participants will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar. Questions also may be submitted in advance during the webinar registration process.