- Focus on Funds: SEC Vote on Money Market Fund Regulation
President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens offers ICI’s initial reaction to the final rule approved this week by the SEC on money market funds.
- ICI’s Chief Economist Discusses the American Retirement System
In an appearance on Fox Business, Brian Reid argues that employer-sponsored plans are an essential part of our strong retirement system.
- ICI Releases June Money Market Fund Portfolio Data
The data are accompanied by commentary on money market trends, which were affected by a reduction in borrowing from European banks in June.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Statistics
Total money market fund assets decreased by $2.18 billion to $2.56 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, July 23.
- 401(k) Investors Holding Mutual Funds Incurred Lower Fees in 2013
This decline, consistent with a downward trend in expenses over the past decade, is discussed in a newly released research report.
- Little-Known Facts About Roth IRAs and Their Investors
ICI’s Viewpoints blog focuses on this increasingly popular savings tool, drawing on an analysis of the comprehensive IRA Investor Database™.
- ICI Comments on Proposed Credit Risk Retention Requirements
The letter, which follows up on ICI’s 2013 comments, focuses on the subsequent regulatory changes affecting tender option bond programs.
- Register Now for Webinar on the Omnibus Environment
The August 12 webinar will explore operational and oversight considerations and will feature an interactive Q&A session.