Home Service Directory
2014 Edition Advertising Rates and Specifications
- Listing Rates
- Advertising Rates
- Ad Specifications for the Printed Directory
- Ad Specifications for the Online Directory
- Logo Specifications
- General Information
For one low price, your listing(s) will be included in BOTH the print and electronic versions of the Directory.
- $245 per 100-word listing. Each listing includes ONE contact person/office and a maximum of 100 words. There is a $245 charge for each additional contact name/office per listing. Listings of 101–200 words cost $490; listings of 201–300 words cost $735. Display advertisers receive one FREE 100-word listing.
- $100 per live hyperlink in the online version of the Directory. Display advertisers receive one FREE hyperlink.
For one low price, your advertisement(s) will be included in BOTH the print and electronic versions of the Directory. In addition, display advertisers will receive one FREE listing and hyperlink.
Inside front or inside back cover (full page only): $3,000
(NOTE: these positions are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call Den-Ny Hwang at 202-326-5871 to reserve the inside front or inside back cover.)
Full-page interior: $2,000
Half-page (vertical or horizontal): $1,400
Two-page spread: $3,400
Spot color per ad (PMS 021U ONLY): $150
Full-page: 6 7/8" wide by 9" deep
Half-page — Vertical: 3 3/16" wide by 9" deep
Half-page — Horizontal: 6 7/8" wide by 4 3/8" deep
Quarter-page: 3 3/16" wide by 4 3/8" deep
Two-page spread: 15 3/8" wide by 9" deep
- Digital advertisements will be accepted on CD ROMs, DVDs, or via email in compressed files only (e.g., WinZip, StuffIt).
- Ad must be complete and sized at 100%. Two-page ads must be submitted as two separate files.
- A resolution of 300 dpi or higher is required for photographic images and must be embedded in the file at 100% size. (Graphics downloaded or saved from the Internet are not acceptable for print publications.)
- The preferred format for ad submission is a press quality PDF. InDesign files with properly embedded images and fonts will also be accepted.
- Ads created in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint will not be accepted.
- Include all placed images. Do not embed or nest EPS files into other EPS files.
- Do not submit "multi-channel" files that were created in Photoshop.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines and properly embedded.
- All color files must be set-up as black and spot color PMS 021U only.
- If the ad is black and white, please submit a 100% laser printout. If the ad is to use the spot color, please submit a 100% color proof (exact color match not necessary).
- Files must be released with a final proof that is an exact content match of the digital file.
- The accepted formats for online ad submission are JPG, GIF, or Flash SWF.
- Ad dimensions are 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall.
- Files must be 30k or less.
- Animated GIFs must not loop more than three times.
- Flash movie files should be saved as Flash version 6.
- Flash movie files should not contain sound or embedded links. A link to the advertiser's website will be added during production.
- 2" wide x 1" tall (max)
- 300 dpi (min)
- Black and white only
- Files accepted: EPS, JPG, or TIFF
For questions regarding these specifications, please email us at email@example.com.
All advertisements accepted are published entirely on the representation that the advertiser is authorized to publish the contents and subject matter submitted. It is expressly agreed that, in consideration for the publication of an advertisement, the advertiser will hold harmless and indemnify the Investment Company Institute from any suit or claim for copyright infringement, libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, and any other suits based on the contents of such publication.
ICI is not responsible for errors contained in any materials submitted. ICI reserves the right to reject any advertisement or listing submitted for publication in the Directory. Questions regarding the Directory should be directed to Den-Ny Hwang at 202-326-5871; fax: 202-326-5853; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.