- Statement on Departure of SEC’s Norm Champ
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens responds to SEC Investment Management Director Norm Champ’s departure.
- Americans Oppose Changing Tax Incentives for Retirement Saving
According to new ICI research findings, an overwhelming majority of Americans oppose efforts to change tax incentives for retirement saving.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds were $5.55 billion for the week ended January 14.
- ICI Reports Total Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets decreased by $9.03 billion to $2.71 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, January 14.
- Investment Company Service Directory a Ready Reference
This edition of Focus on Funds offers a look at how the 2015 Investment Company Service Directory serves as a member resource.
- ICI Viewpoints: European Banks Borrow Less from Money Market Funds
Due to regulatory pressures, European banks generally have become less willing to borrow from U.S. money market funds.
- ICI Statement on FSOC Request for Comment on Financial Stability
ICI welcomes the opportunity to provide perspective on the regulation of regulated funds and urges reform of the SIFI designation process.
- Take an Inside Look at ETFs
Visit our ETF resource center to understand how ETFs are created, operate, and the benefits they offer.