- ICI Responds to FSOC Review of Asset Managers
ICI urges the serious deliberation of risks to the financial system through a process that is transparent to the public and accountable to Congress.
- Defined Contribution Recordkeeper Data Show Continued Commitment to Retirement Saving
Americans continue to be committed to saving for retirement, according to ICI’s latest analysis of nearly 24 million defined contribution plan participant accounts.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets increased by $7.32 billion to $2.58 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, April 23.
- ICI Announces Reclassification for Open-End Mutual Funds
The modernized investment objective classifications better reflect the industry’s current market practices.
- Materials from ICI’s Retirement Summit Now Available
Want access to the materials from ICI’s Retirement Summit? The audio recordings of the presentations and accompanying slides are now available!
- Why Asset Management Is Not a Source of Systemic Risk
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens explains why mutual funds are not a source of risk, nor are they likely to be.
- ICI Comments on FSB’s Proposed Methodology for Identifying G-SIFIs
The designation of regulated funds as “global systemically important financial institutions” is unnecessary and inappropriate, with adverse consequences for fund investors.
- ICI Endorses Move to Shorten Settlement Cycles
The initiative led by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation would reduce systemic, liquidity, and operational risks and benefit investors.