- New ICI Research Series Spotlights Issues Raised by ETF Growth
ICI released the first of a series of papers that will address market and policy issues raised by the emergence of ETFs.
- ICI Viewpoints Focuses on Securities Lending and Systemic Risk
A series of blog postings examines the securities lending market and addresses concerns about these activities by U.S. regulated funds.
- ICI Releases Weekly Money Market Asset Data
Total money market fund assets decreased by $16.72 billion to $2.58 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, September 17.
- What Factors Drive 401(k) Plan Fees?
ICI’s joint study with Deloitte surveys a broad sample of employers to calculate an “all-in” fee for 401(k) plans and looks at factors that affect the fee.
- ICI President and CEO on Preserving the Role of Asset Management
In a speech at the Annual Malta Fund Conference, Paul Schott Stevens reflects on the industry and how it uniquely serves investors worldwide.
- Chief Economist Testifies at Senate Hearing on Retirement Savings
ICI’s Brian Reid delivered remarks on the importance of policy measures that build on the strengths and successes of our retirement system.
- The Effect of Regulation on American Investors
What’s at stake as regulators consider new financial regulations for mutual funds? Chief Economist Brian Reid discusses on The Willis Report.
- ICI Looks Back at 40 Years of ERISA
What’s changed in the American retirement landscape since the Employee Retirement Income Security Act was signed into law on September 2, 1974?