- ICI Reports Exchange-Traded Fund Assets for July
Assets of the nation’s exchange-traded funds totaled $1.817 trillion in July, a decrease of $14.74 billion, or 0.8 percent, from June.
- ICI Releases Comprehensive Study of Factors that Drive 401(k) Plan Fees
The joint study with Deloitte surveys a broad sample of employers to calculate an “all-in” fee and looks at factors that affect the fee.
- Focus on Funds: Current Trends Facing Investment Officers
What is top of mind for industry chief investment officers? Noted consultant John Casey offers insight from the General Membership Meeting.
- ICI Releases Taxable Money Market Fund Portfolio Data
The monthly survey compiles data for July from the SEC’s Form N-MFP and covers funds holding 94 percent of taxable money market fund assets.
- Theory Meets Practice in Money Market Fund Reform
ICI Viewpoints responds to a recent Federal Reserve Bank of New York blog post on the risk of “preemptive runs” on money market funds.
- Sizing Up Fund Investment in Emerging Markets
Just how large is the participation of mutual funds and ETFs in the financial markets of these economies? ICI Viewpoints looks at funds and financial stability.
- Orderly Resolution a Poor Fit for Funds and Their Managers
Living wills and an orderly resolution mechanism seek to mitigate risks that mutual funds and their managers do not pose.
- ICI Responds to SEC Final Rule on Money Market Funds
ICI will work to ensure the smooth implementation of the robust final rule, which will impose significant structural changes across the industry.