- ICI Responds to SEC Final Rule on Money Market Funds
ICI will work to ensure the smooth implementation of the robust final rule, which will impose significant structural changes across the industry.
- ICI’s Chief Economist Discusses Falling 401(k) Fees
In an appearance on CNBC’s Nightly Business Report, Brian Reid discusses the decline, as well as overall trends in mutual fund investing.
- Focus on Funds: SEC Vote on Money Market Fund Regulation
President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens offers ICI’s initial reaction to the final rule approved last week by the SEC on money market funds.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Statistics
Total money market fund assets decreased by $2.18 billion to $2.56 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, July 23.
- 401(k) Investors Holding Mutual Funds Incurred Lower Fees in 2013
This decline, consistent with a downward trend in expenses over the past decade, is discussed in a newly released research report.
- Little-Known Facts About Roth IRAs and Their Investors
ICI’s Viewpoints blog focuses on this increasingly popular savings tool, drawing on an analysis of the comprehensive IRA Investor Database™.
- ICI Comments on Proposed Credit Risk Retention Requirements
The letter, which follows up on ICI’s 2013 comments, focuses on the subsequent regulatory changes affecting tender option bond programs.
- Register Now for Webinar on the Omnibus Environment
The August 12 webinar will explore operational and oversight considerations and will feature an interactive Q&A session.