- ICI Releases Quarterly Retirement Market Data
Total U.S. retirement assets were $24.2 trillion as of September 30, 2014, about unchanged from the end of June.
- Updated Annual Study Based on the EBRI/ICI 401(k) Database
Research by ICI and EBRI shows that equities continue to be a dominant investment among plan participants.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated outflows from long-term mutual funds were $8.96 billion for the week ended Wednesday, December 10.
- New Study by ICI and BrightScope Delves Deep into DC Plans
Most employers make contributions, plan participants have a wide variety of investment choices, and fees are falling, according to new research.
- Report from the Global Trading and Market Structure Conference
This week’s edition of Focus on Funds reports from London on some of the most significant trading and market structure issues facing funds.
- ICI Responds to SEC Chair White’s Speech on Asset Management Regulation
Paul Schott Stevens welcomes Chair White’s comments on regulation of the asset management industry.
- Viewpoints: Plenty of Players Provide Liquidity for ETFs
ICI addresses misunderstandings about ETFs, including misconceptions about their structure and the role of authorized participants.
- Want to Know More About 401(k)s?
Visit our 401(k) resource center to read FAQs about 401(k)s, the latest industry research, ICI’s policy statements, and more.