- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets decreased by $39.34 billion to $2.59 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, April 15.
- On Fiduciary Rule, New York Times Relies on Fatally Flawed Research
The ICI Viewpoints blog looks at why the assumptions that underlie claims of excess costs paid by IRA investors do not stand up to the facts.
- ICI Releases Unit Investment Trust Data for March
Unit investment trusts, investment companies that hold fixed portfolios of selected stocks or bonds, had total deposits of $5.29 billion in March.
- ICI Responds to the FSB’s Latest Consultation on Asset Managers and Systemic Risk
The FSB appears to have discounted key aspects of the extensive record placed before it in response to its first consultation.
- Interested in the Latest Regulatory Developments Around Financial Stability and Asset Management?
Access the latest news, comments, and statements from ICI and others in the Financial Stability Resource Center.
- Funds Are Stable Part of Foreign Investor Base in Emerging Markets
New ICI Global research finds that fundamental factors and investors other than regulated funds are the largest influences on emerging markets.
- Designation’s Vast Reach into Investor Portfolios
What would prudential oversight mean for fund investors if asset managers are designated as systemically important financial institutions?
- The Modern Fund Industry at 75
ICI General Counsel David Blass reflects on 75 years of industry/regulator collaboration and three trends that will shape the industry in the years, if not decades, to come.