- ICI Responds to Media Reports of Possible SEC Action on Funds
This week’s Focus on Funds video offers ICI’s perspective on the role of the SEC in the effective regulation of mutual funds.
- ICI Releases Weekly Money Market Fund Asset Data
Total money market fund assets increased by $6.52 billion to $2.59 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, September 10.
- What Factors Drive 401(k) Plan Fees?
ICI’s joint study with Deloitte surveys a broad sample of employers to calculate an “all-in” fee for 401(k) plans and looks at factors that affect the fee.
- ICI Reports Exchange-Traded Fund Assets for July
Assets of the nation’s exchange-traded funds totaled $1.817 trillion in July, a decrease of $14.74 billion, or 0.8 percent, from June.
- Chief Economist Looks at Effect of Regulation on American Investors
In an appearance on The Willis Report, ICI’s Brian Reid discusses the potential effect of new financial regulations on mutual fund investors.
- ICI Looks Back at 40 Years of ERISA
What’s changed in the American retirement landscape since the Employee Retirement Income Security Act was signed into law on September 2, 1974?
- Sizing Up Fund Investment in Emerging Markets
Just how large is the participation of mutual funds and ETFs in the financial markets of these economies? ICI Viewpoints looks at funds and financial stability.
- ICI Responds to SEC Final Rule on Money Market Funds
ICI will work to ensure the smooth implementation of the robust final rule, which will impose significant structural changes across the industry.