- ICI Reports October Trends Data
Assets of the nation’s mutual funds increased by $332.3 billion, or 2.3 percent, to $14.632 trillion.
- ICI Retirement Recordkeeper Data Show Plan Participants’ Continued Commitment to Saving
Americans’ commitment to saving for retirement remains strong in the first half of 2013, according to ICI’s latest study, based on DC plan recordkeeper data covering about 24 million DC plan participant accounts.
- ICI Reports Unit Investment Trust Deposits
Unit investment trusts had total deposits of $5.25 billion in October. Deposits were $4.09 billion in September and $4.15 billion in October 2012.
- ICI Comment Letter Calls for OFR to Withdraw Study
A recent report by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Financial Research “falls far short” of providing an accurate and balanced view of the asset management industry.
- 401(k) Resource Center
This resource center provides FAQs, updates, research, and perspective on 401(k) plans and their participants.
- Getting the Facts Right on Money Market Funds
As policy activity around money market funds continues, ICI president Paul Schott Stevens reflects on the importance of keeping misleading statements out of the discussion.