- ICI Releases Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets increased by $18.47 billion to $2.71 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, December 10.
- New Study by ICI and BrightScope Delves Deep into DC Plans
Most employers make contributions, plan participants have a wide variety of investment choices, and fees are falling, according to new research.
- The 2014 Annual Report Is Here!
Want to know about ICI’s work? The 2014 Annual Report is available and highlights the Institute’s major policy activities and achievements of the fiscal year.
- ICI President Named Chairman of International Funds Association
Upon being appointed chair of the IIFA, ICI CEO Paul Schott Stevens outlined an agenda that will include a stronger voice for investment funds in the global regulatory dialogue.
- Report from the Global Trading and Market Structure Conference
This week’s edition of Focus on Funds reports from London on some of the most significant trading and market structure issues facing funds.
- ICI Responds to SEC Chair White’s Speech on Asset Management Regulation
Paul Schott Stevens welcomes Chair White’s comments on regulation of the asset management industry.
- Viewpoints: Plenty of Players Provide Liquidity for ETFs
ICI addresses misunderstandings about ETFs, including misconceptions about their structure and the role of authorized participants.
- Want to Know More About 401(k)s?
Visit our 401(k) resource center to read FAQs about 401(k)s, the latest industry research, ICI’s policy statements, and more.