- Research Examines Prevalence of Private-Sector Retirement Income
Since the enactment of ERISA in 1974, private-sector retirement income has become increasingly important for retirees in all income groups.
- ICI Releases Data on Money Market Fund Holdings for September
The monthly collection, which covers 94 percent of taxable money market fund assets, includes daily and weekly liquid assets.
- Viewpoints Blog Examines the Factors Driving Retirement Plan Access
New research show that seven in 10 workers most likely to be saving for retirement work for an employer that sponsors a retirement plan.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Asset Data
Total money market fund assets decreased by $21.95 billion to $2.61 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, October 15.
- Viewpoints Responds to IMF Global Financial Stability Report
ICI’s blog addresses the misinformation and broad generalizations regarding mutual funds in the newly released report.
- Mutual Fund Assets Worldwide Reach All-Time High of $32.0 Trillion
Assets increased 3.8 percent during the second quarter of 2014. The statistical collection also includes data on net sales and number of funds.
- ICI Announces Election of Bill McNabb to Second Term as Chairman
Three new members have also been elected to serve on the Board of Governors, which McNabb will chair for an additional one-year term.
- New ICI Research Series Spotlights Issues Raised by Growing Use of Exchange-Traded Funds
ICI released the first of a series of papers that will address market and policy issues raised by the emergence of ETFs.