- Exchange-Traded Fund Assets Total $2.101 Trillion in April
Assets of all ETFs rose by $37.88 billion, or 1.8 percent in April. Over the past year, assets increased $367.28 billion, or 21.2 percent.
- Build Bridges, Not Walls: An Admiral’s Outlook on Global Security
Addressing the 57th annual GMM, retired U.S. Navy Admiral James G. Stavridis shared his perspective on America’s global role and responsibility.
- ICI Releases Monthly Trends in Mutual Fund Investing Survey
The combined assets of the nation’s mutual funds increased by $43.78 billion, or 0.3 percent, to $16.18 trillion in April.
- ICI Releases the 55th Edition of the Investment Company Fact Book
Chief Economist Brian Reid reflects on the role of ICI’s data gathering and analysis in facilitating sound, well-informed public policies.
- The IMF on Asset Management: The Perils of Inexperience
Data errors and inconsistencies in the Global Financial Stability Report seriously undermine its validity as a foundation for policy changes.
- Industry Leaders Offer Fresh Perspective on a Changing World
How is the industry evolving to meet the needs of a changing world? A panel of fund leaders gave their views at this year’s GMM.
- ICI Welcomes Passage of FSOC Improvement Measures in Senate Banking Committee
ICI supports the effort to make the FSOC process more transparent and fair, while also enhancing the FSOC’s capacity to address systemic risk.
- ICI Comments on SEC Rule Proposals for Fund Reporting
ICI welcomes the SEC’s efforts to modernize and enhance the data it collects from investment companies and investment advisers.