- Retirement Assets Total $24.0 Trillion in Second Quarter 2014
Total U.S. retirement assets rose 2.8 percent in the second quarter, up from $23.4 trillion on March 31, 2014.
- Focus on Funds: ICI Issues New Analysis of Bond Fund Flows
ICI economist Sean Collins shares insight into the effect of interest rate rises and market turbulence on bond fund investment flows.
- ICI Releases Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds were $1.76 billion for the week ended Wednesday, September 24.
- ICI Viewpoints Focuses on Securities Lending and Systemic Risk
A series of blog postings examines the securities lending market and addresses concerns about these activities by U.S. regulated funds.
- ICI Responds to Bloomberg Article on ETF Trading
Sweeping assertions in a recent article on bond ETFs ignore the empirical, data-based research on ETF trading activity.
- New ICI Research Series Spotlights Issues Raised by ETF Growth
ICI released the first of a series of papers that will address market and policy issues raised by the emergence of ETFs.
- ICI President and CEO on Preserving the Role of Asset Management
In a speech at the Annual Malta Fund Conference, Paul Schott Stevens reflects on the industry and how it uniquely serves investors worldwide.
- Chief Economist Testifies at Senate Hearing on Retirement Savings
ICI’s Brian Reid delivered remarks on the importance of policy measures that build on the strengths and successes of our retirement system.