- ICI Responds to the FSB’s Latest Consultation on Systemic Risk
The FSB appears to have discounted key aspects of the extensive record placed before it in response to its first consultation.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Mutual Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets decreased by $18.60 billion to $2.67 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, March 4.
- ICI Releases Monthly Trends in Mutual Fund Investing Report
The combined assets of the nation’s mutual funds decreased by $117.61 billion, or 0.7 percent, to $15.73 trillion in January.
- ICI Responds to President Obama’s Remarks on
Re-Proposed Fiduciary Standard Rule
ICI urges the Administration to work constructively toward a rule that preserves and improves the services that employers and savers rely upon today.
- Why Long-Term Fund Flows Aren’t a Risk To Financial Stability
Outflows from long-term funds have historically been muted during even the worst financial crises. Review the evidence in this ICI Viewpoints series.
- The Best Days Lie Ahead for Regulated Funds
In a recent FundsEurope article, ICI president and chairman of IIFA, Paul Schott Stevens, discusses the future of regulated funds.
- Getting the Numbers Right on Investment Advice for Retirement Savers
ICI Viewpoints elaborates on concerns, outlined in the Wall Street Journal, about data in a White House memorandum on the fiduciary standard rule.
- ICI Offers Simple Answers to the Federal Reserve’s Quandaries
In its annual report, the Federal Reserve again speculates that mutual funds somehow pose a threat to the financial system.