- Sizing Up Mutual Fund and ETF Investment in Emerging Markets
Just how large is funds’ participation in the financial markets of these economies? ICI Viewpoints looks at funds and financial stability.
- ICI Releases Taxable Money Market Fund Portfolio Data for July
The monthly survey compiles data from the SEC’s Form N-MFP and covers funds holding 94 percent of taxable money market fund assets.
- Recordkeeper Data Show Americans’ Continued Commitment to Saving
The study checks up on the contribution, withdrawal, and loan activity of retirement plan savers in the first quarter of 2014.
- New Study Sheds Light on Consistent 401(k) Participants
The study found that workers who participated in a plan from year-end 2007 to year-end 2012 saw their accounts grow 6.8 percent annually.
- Orderly Resolution a Poor Fit for Funds and Their Managers
Living wills and an orderly resolution mechanism seek to mitigate risks that mutual funds and their managers do not pose.
- Unconventional Wisdom on Retirement Preparedness
How well are Americans saving for retirement? New ICI Viewpoints blog compares the assumptions and findings of four studies.
- ICI Responds to SEC Final Rule on Money Market Funds
ICI will work to ensure the smooth implementation of the robust final rule, which will impose significant structural changes across the industry.
- Across the Universe: The Systemic Risk Debate
ICI Viewpoints finds parallels between the cosmos and the financial universe while advocating an activity-based approach to addressing risk.