Webinar on New ICI Research on Mutual Fund Ownership and the U.S. Retirement Market
Participants in this webinar had the opportunity to learn about fund shareholders—who they are and what they think about financial risk and retirement saving. This webinar featured ICI’s research on investors and retirement plans in the investment company industry.
The webinar addressed the following questions:
- What are the recent trends in mutual fund investing?
- How do fund investors feel about mutual funds and financial risk?
- What’s happening in the U.S. retirement market?
- How has 401(k) plan investing changed over the past decade?
- What are IRA investors up to?
- ICI’s investor and retirement research is available at www.ici.org/research.
- Sarah Holden, Senior Director, Retirement and Investor Research, ICI
This event was closed to members of the media.