ICI and IDC Webinar Regarding the Treasury’s Temporary Guarantee Program for Money Market Funds
The ICI and the IDC conducted a webinar October 1, 2008 on the Treasury’s Temporary Guarantee Program for Money Market Funds. Below are materials from that webinar for your reference. To access these materials, simply click on the links below.
The webinar provided participants an overview of the Treasury’s Temporary Guarantee Program for Money Market Funds, including information concerning eligible funds, eligible shareholders, board responsibilities, and related operational issues. Participants with questions regarding the Guarantee Program submitted them prior to the webinar; participants were also able to submit their questions electronically to the panel during the webinar.
- Karrie McMillan, General Counsel, ICI, Moderator
- Martin Burns, Director - Institutional Operations & Service, ICI
- Jane Heinrichs, Associate Counsel, Securities Regulation – Capital Markets, ICI
- Kathy Joaquin, Director - Operations & Distribution, ICI
- Amy Lancellotta, Managing Director, IDC
- Nino Palermo, Chair of ICI Broker/Dealer Advisory Committee, Vice President, American Funds Distributor, Inc.