2014 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference
March 16–19, 2014
Save the Date!
ICI and FBA Examine Current Issues Impacting Investment Companies
Don't miss the 2014 Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference, sponsored by the Investment Company Institute and the Federal Bar Association. The conference will be held March 16-19, 2014, at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
Conference registration will open on January 7, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. (ET) for ICI members and FBA members only.
General registration (for members and nonmembers) will open on January 21, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. (ET).
|ICI members/FBA members:*||$1,150|
*Associate members are limited to two conference registrations at the member rate. Associate members are SEC-registered investment advisers or FINRA-registered broker-dealers that are not the primary adviser or underwriter to an SEC-registered mutual fund.
- Hear former SEC commissioners and Division of Investment Management directors discuss the nature of regulation in the post–financial crisis era.
- Learn from SEC staff and industry experts about recent and upcoming regulatory efforts affecting funds.
- Hear from senior SEC officials about the SEC's enforcement and compliance programs.
- Join industry experts and colleagues for panel sessions, including:
- Swaps regulation
- Tax, pension, and accounting developments
- FINRA issues
- International developments
- Cybersecurity concerns
- Valuation issues
- Global trends in distribution
- Trading and best execution compliance
- New compliance issues for registered fund CPOs
- Developments concerning alternative registered products
- Current issues for counsel to independent directors
- Network with your peers and exchange ideas on current industry issues and developments.
- Earn ethics CLE credit.