2015 ICI Capital Markets Conference
February 10, 2015
New York, NY
Save the Date!
Get the latest information on trading and market structure issues impacting the securities markets. The 2015 Capital Markets Conference on February 10, 2015, in New York will focus on regulatory developments, compliance issues, and market structure changes impacting funds.
Up-to-the-minute information on the latest regulatory developments and structural changes in the securities markets from senior representatives of the SEC, FINRA, mutual funds, securities exchanges, broker-dealers, and other market participants.
Panel topics will include:
- Impact on funds of developments in electronic and algorithmic trading
- Regulation surrounding dark pools and transparency of market information
- Global market structure reform initiatives
- Best execution, soft dollars, and trading compliance challenges for funds
- Issues impacting the fixed-income and derivatives markets
ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE BENEFITS
- CLE credit is pending
- CPE credit is pending
More information about the 2015 Capital Markets Conference, including a program, will be available soon. If you have any questions, please contact ICI’s Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.