DESERT KIVAS EVENT
2014 Tax and Accounting Conference
September 28–October 1, 2014
Organizations may place materials or giveaways in the conference tote bag for a fee of $1,550. Once approved, ICI will notify you in writing and provide shipping information. Space for the inserts is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for tote inserts will be open in mid-June.
All tote inserts must be received by ROI (our fulfillment house) on or before September 8, 2014. No exceptions can be made to this deadline.
- Organizations must submit a sample (PDF versions acceptable) of the materials or giveaways to be included in the conference tote bag on or before September 2.
- Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Inserts can be a publication or newsletter (not to exceed 15 pages) or a promotional giveaway item.
- Giveaway items must be small enough to fit easily into the conference bag. Do not send anything that is perishable or fragile (such as food items), as temperatures and shipping may cause damage.
- Requests must be received no later than September 2; materials must be received by ROI (fulfillment house) on or before September 8.
- Organizations must register two company representatives to attend the conference.
- A payment of $1,550 must accompany registration form.
- One preconference list will be sent to you after your promotional items have been sent to ROI (fulfillment house) during the week of September 15.
- Get your message out with minimal investment!
For questions or additional information regarding tote inserts, please contact Tonya Bouley at 202-326-5969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.