The Omnibus Environment: Operational and Oversight Considerations Webinar
The Investment Company Institute (ICI) hosted a 90-minute webinar on August 12, 2014. This webinar provided participants with timely information about the intermediary omnibus account environment and the opportunity to engage in an interactive Q&A with the speakers.
- Managing subaccounting and recordkeeping arrangements
- Oversight tools and programs
- The board’s role in oversight of fund distribution
- Interactions between fund management, CCOs, auditors, and the board
- SEC’s review of distribution and servicing arrangements with intermediaries
- Stuart Bateman
Senior Vice President
Franklin Templeton Investments
- Lisa Borth
Director, Partner Distribution Services
AllianceBernstein Investor Services
- Matt Calabro
- Joanne Kane
Director, Operations and Transfer Agency
Investment Company Institute
- Mark Perlow
K&L Gates LLP
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit was offered.
This webinar was closed to the media.