- Attending ICI's 2014 Tax and Accounting Conference?
Download the mobile app today to plan your days, access session information, connect with other attendees, and stay productive on the go!
- Focus on Funds: ICI Issues New Analysis of Bond Fund Flows
ICI economist Sean Collins shares insight into the effect of interest rate rises and market turbulence on bond fund investment flows.
- ICI Releases Weekly Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets increased by $15.08 billion to $2.59 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, September 24.
- ICI Viewpoints Focuses on Securities Lending and Systemic Risk
A series of blog postings examines the securities lending market and addresses concerns about these activities by U.S. regulated funds.
- ICI Responds to Bloomberg Article on ETF Trading
Sweeping assertions in a recent article on bond ETFs ignore the empirical, data-based research on ETF trading activity.
- New ICI Research Series Spotlights Issues Raised by ETF Growth
ICI released the first of a series of papers that will address market and policy issues raised by the emergence of ETFs.
- ICI President and CEO on Preserving the Role of Asset Management
In a speech at the Annual Malta Fund Conference, Paul Schott Stevens reflects on the industry and how it uniquely serves investors worldwide.
- Chief Economist Testifies at Senate Hearing on Retirement Savings
ICI’s Brian Reid delivered remarks on the importance of policy measures that build on the strengths and successes of our retirement system.