- Attending the Mutual Funds and Investment Management Conference?
Access information about the event, including the full program and step-by-step instructions on how to download the mobile app.
- ICI Reports Money Market Mutual Fund Assets
Money market mutual fund assets decreased by $4.08 billion to $2.680 trillion for the week ending Wednesday, March 5.
- ICI Releases Monthly Trends Report
The combined assets of the nation’s mutual funds decreased by $215.2 billion, or 1.4 percent, to $14.800 trillion in January.
- ICI Comments on Tax Reform Discussion Draft
ICI appreciates Ways and Means Committee Chairman David Camp’s goal of simplifying the tax code for Americans, and is closely examining provisions related to retirement and mutual fund investors.
- Washington: Put Your (Retirement) Money Where Your Mouth Is
Chief Public Communications Officer Mike McNamee urges policymakers to encourage—not limit—retirement savings.
- ICI Comments on MSRB New Rule G-42 Proposal
ICI supports the adoption of the new rule to govern standards of conduct for non-solicitor municipal advisors, but also recommends several revisions to clarify the new standards.
- ICI Endorses Move to Shorten Settlement Cycles
The initiative led by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation would reduce systemic, liquidity, and operational risks and benefit investors.
- Workers Remain Committed to Retirement Saving
ICI’s latest study of retirement plan savers’ actions finds that participants continued to save in their workplace retirement plans during the first three quarters of 2013.