- IRA Research: Older Households Focus on Retirement Saving
Individuals increasingly take advantage of IRAs as they reach their peak earning years and approach retirement, according to a new ICI study.
- ICI Reports Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flows
Total estimated flows to long-term mutual funds were $3.05 billion for the week ended Wednesday, January 21.
- Statement on Departure of SEC’s Norm Champ
ICI President and CEO Paul Schott Stevens responds to SEC Investment Management Director Norm Champ’s departure.
- Americans Oppose Changing Tax Incentives for Retirement Saving
According to new ICI research findings, an overwhelming majority of Americans oppose efforts to change tax incentives for retirement saving.
- Report on Funds’ Use of Proxy Advisory Firms
As proxy season approaches, the new report from ICI and IDC will help fund advisers and boards evaluate recent SEC proxy voting guidance.
- Investment Company Service Directory a Ready Reference to Vendors
This edition of Focus on Funds offers a look at how the 2015 Investment Company Service Directory serves as a member resource in today’s increasingly international environment.
- ICI Viewpoints: European Banks Borrow Less from Money Market Funds
Due to regulatory pressures, European banks generally have become less willing to borrow from U.S. money market funds.
- ICI Statement on FSOC Request for Comment on Financial Stability
ICI welcomes the opportunity to provide perspective on the regulation of regulated funds and urges reform of the SIFI designation process.