- ICI Releases the 55th Edition of the Investment Company Fact Book
Chief Economist Brian Reid reflects on the role of ICI’s data gathering and analysis in facilitating sound, well-informed public policies.
- ICI Reports Weekly Money Market Fund Assets
Total money market fund assets increased by $20.61 billion to $2.61 trillion for the week ended Wednesday, May 20. Historical data are also available.
- SEC Chair White Affirms Agency Has Necessary Tools to Address Risks in Industry
In a session at ICI’s General Membership Meeting, White stressed the importance of the SEC’s voice being heard on systemic risk issues.
- ICI Releases Unit Investment Trust Statistics for April
Unit investment trusts, investment companies that hold fixed portfolios of selected stocks or bonds, had total deposits of $6.35 billion in April.
- ICI Welcomes Passage of FSOC Improvement Measures in Senate Banking Committee
ICI supports the effort to make the FSOC process more transparent and fair, while also enhancing the FSOC’s capacity to address systemic risk.
- ICI Comments on SEC Rule Proposals for Fund Reporting
ICI welcomes the SEC’s efforts to modernize and enhance the data it collects from investment companies and investment advisers.
- Indra Nooyi Shares Her Lessons for Leading a “Company with Soul”
Addressing the 57th GMM, the Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo explains why—and how—she leads with the goal of “Performance with Purpose.”
- Schwab President and CEO Walt Bettinger: “It Always Comes Down to Trust”
Speaking at GMM’s opening session, Bettinger stressed that an ongoing commitment to serving investors is the core of the mutual fund industry.