- Register Today for ICI’s Annual General Membership Meeting
Join us as we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Investment Company Act and hear fresh perspectives from fund industry leaders.
- ICI Releases Estimated Long-Term Mutual Fund Flow Data
Total estimated inflows to long-term mutual funds were $7.07 billion for the week ended Wednesday, February 18.
- ICI Responds to President Obama’s Remarks on
Re-Proposed Fiduciary Standard Rule
ICI urges the Administration to work constructively toward a rule that preserves and improves the services that employers and savers rely upon today.
- Study of Retirement Plan Participants’ Actions Show Commitment to Saving
The vast majority of defined contribution plan savers continued to contribute to their accounts during the first three quarters of 2014, according the ICI’s latest study of recordkeeper data.
- ICI Offers Simple Answers to the Federal Reserve’s Quandaries
In its annual report, the Federal Reserve again speculates that mutual funds somehow pose a threat to the financial system.
- Why Long-Term Fund Flows Aren’t a Risk To Financial Stability
Outflows from long-term funds have historically been muted during even the worst financial crises. Review the evidence in this ICI Viewpoints series.
- Get Connected to Our Information Security Resource Center
Cybersecurity encompasses a firm’s business, technology, and corporate support functions, as well as industry infrastructure. ICI can help.
- ICI General Counsel Addresses Market Structure Issues at the Capital Markets Conference
In his welcoming remarks, David Blass urges a focus on fundamental principles—efficiency, competition, and capital formation—to promote investor interests