- Focus on Funds: The Asia-Pacific Fund Market’s Expanding Horizons
This week’s edition examines the challenges and opportunities of APAC funds as they experience growth beyond traditional borders.
- ICI’s Chief Economist Discusses the American Retirement System
In an appearance on Fox Business, Brian Reid argues that employer-sponsored plans are an essential part of our strong retirement system.
- ICI Releases June Money Market Fund Portfolio Data
The data are accompanied by commentary on money market trends, which were affected by a reduction in borrowing from European banks in June.
- Retirement Assets Total $23.0 Trillion in First Quarter 2014
Retirement savings accounted for 34 percent of all household financial assets in the United States at the end of the first quarter of 2014.
- 401(k) Investors Holding Mutual Funds Incurred Lower Fees in 2013
This decline, consistent with a downward trend in expenses over the past decade, is discussed in a newly released research report.
- Little-Known Facts About Roth IRAs and Their Investors
ICI’s Viewpoints blog focuses on this increasingly popular savings tool, drawing on an analysis of the comprehensive IRA Investor Database™.
- ICI Comments on Proposed Credit Risk Retention Requirements
The letter, which follows up on ICI’s 2013 comments, focuses on the subsequent regulatory changes affecting tender option bond programs.
- Register Now for Webinar on the Omnibus Environment
The August 12 webinar will explore operational and oversight considerations and will feature an interactive Q&A session.